What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file downloaded to the user’s device that stores data that may be updated and retrieved by the entity that generated it. Cookies are part of the Website. When you access the Website, small files are created in your device’s (PC, tablet, phone, etc.) browser containing information required for the Website to work. These files (which are the cookies) are part of the technology required for the Website to work properly and are not inherently harmful.
Cookies are generated and stored on your device and allow your internet activity to be tracked. You can disable cookies in your browser settings but if you do, the Website or some of its sections may not work properly.
Current law allows cookies to be stored on your device, provided that they are strictly necessary for the functioning of the Website. For all other types of cookies, we need your express consent. This website uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are generated by third-party services that appear on our website. You can change or withdraw your consent to their use at any time.
What types of cookies do we use?
Depending on the functioning and purpose of using cookies, they are usually divided into the following categories. The cookies used by CO-COMM SERVICIOS TELECOMUNICACIONES, S.L. (COCOMM) on this website are:
- Strictly necessary cookies: these allow you to browse the Website and use its basic features. They are usually only installed in response to an action you perform that results in a request for services, such as accessing a secure area of our website. These cookies are essential for using this website.
- Functionality cookies: these are used to recognise you when you come back to our website and allows us to offer you improved and more personalised features, such as greeting you by name and remembering your preferences (e.g., your language or location choice). These cookies gather anonymous information and cannot track your movements on other websites.
- Analytics and performance cookies: these cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and gather information about how the Website is used (e.g., the pages most frequently viewed by visitors or whether the user receives error messages from any pages). This helps us to improve the functioning of our website, for example, by ensuring that users can easily find what they are looking for.
- Marketing and preference cookies: these cookies log your visit to our website, the pages viewed and the links clicked. We use this information to display advertisements that are most relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and to help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. We also share this information with third parties (such as advertisers) for these purposes.
Depending on the purpose:
- Technical cookies: these cookies are those required to browse the Website and for the correct functioning of the Website. They allow us, for example, to control traffic and data communication, access sections with restricted access, carry out an order purchase process, use security components, store content in order to broadcast videos or share content on social media.
- Personalisation cookies: these cookies allow you to access the service with some general features defined by default according to a series of criteria, such as language, browser used to access the service, regional settings from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytics cookies: these cookies allow us to count the number of users and measure and carry out statistical analysis of how users use the services provided.
- Advertising cookies: these cookies allow the advertising spaces that may be included on the Website to be managed as effectively as possible.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through constant observation. These cookies allow us to learn about browsing habits and show advertising that matches your browsing profile.
Some CO-COMM SERVICIOS TELECOMUNICACIONES, S.L. (COCOMM) services, such as user sign up using social media, may use connectors with various social media platforms, such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
If the user decides to sign up using a social media account, they authorise the social media platform to store a persistent cookie that remembers their login details for the service, facilitating user access to digital versions in subsequent visits. This cookie can be deleted and the user can revoke the access permission of CO-COMM SERVICIOS TELECOMUNICACIONES, S.L. (COCOMM) services in the privacy settings of the social media platform used to sign up.
Specifically, we store the following on your session:
- Session IP
- Pages viewed
How to disable cookies
You can configure your browser to reject all cookies. However, some features or services of the Website may not work properly without cookies. Most browsers allow you to disable all cookies, so that you can choose which cookies you want to run on the Website by changing your browser settings.
As an additional guarantee to the information above, the user can disable the cookies of this website in:
- Internet Explorer browser settings >> CLICK HERE
- Chrome browser settings >> CLICK HERE
- Safari browser settings >> CLICK HERE
- Firefox browser settings >> CLICK HERE
- Safari iOS browser settings >> CLICK HERE
- Google Android browser settings >> CLICK HERE